You need to log in or register to create posts and topics.

Which project management workflow

Hi guys! If it's not top secret, what project management workflow do you use in your projects and why? In my company, we've adopted  the classical scrum model with 2 weeks splits. I, personally, don't think it's ideal.

May I ask why you think it's not an ideal workflow? Honestly, if you can influence the decision, and even if you can't, it's best to get vocal about your concerns and inform your tech lead about the problems you experience; otherwise, nobody will ever guess why something doesn't work as expected. My suggestion will be to ask your management to try different lengths of sprints, ranging from one to four weeks. If your team misses the forecasted velocity and can't reach the sprint goals, then the sprint might be too long, and if your team meets the goals and achieves the velocity but doesn't make any valuable tangible progress, your sprint might be too short. Try shortening or lengthening your sprints accordingly and see what works best for you. For example, in my company, we've agreed on 3-week sprints by trial and error.

If you have found a spelling error, please, notify us by selecting that text and pressing Ctrl+Enter.