Writing for us does not mean creating a piece of content just to fill in the publication plan. Writing for us means sharing the experienceб, a guide or research work that can really help our professional developers community to create something new or put their projects to the next level.
So, if you’ve got something unique to share with us, write to firstname.lastname@example.org
What we do need is the instructions, white papers, blueprints, guides, researches and other stuff like that. Anything nor less than at least 1000 words look good for us. Also, we’d appreciate your content would meet the following requirements, stated below.
Best topics to submit
Our preferable topics include:
- Backup & Restore
- Open-source software
- Software development
- Mobile development
- Databases and Big Data
- Artificial Intelligence
- Web Dev
To get a better understanding of what we are into with our community, please, refer to the main products we’ve got currently published – Open Cloud Backup SDK, Open-Source Firewall for Mac. Also, you can have a look at our technology blog and read our technical documentation.
Of course, these are not the only topics we cover. All subjects related to software development, technology and business, and industry trends are welcome at the Paragon Developers portal.
The main requirements for the content:
- It MUST be unique. We cannot accept content that has been previously published elsewhere. We’ll check your content with plagiarism tools.
- Please, submit the reviewed text with no spelling, grammar or punctuation errors.
- The content with reach graphics, especially infographics are more likely to be published on our portal
To submit your article, write us to email@example.com
Our moderation process
We are developers, so we adore schemes. We’re sure nothing else can better illustrate our moderation process than the following scheme 😉
The Benefits of Contributing
Some of the benefits of contributing to Paragon Developers Portal include:
- Join our professional community of real software development practitioners
- Build up your authority and prove expertise
- Enrich your portfolio with valuable public domain content
- Share your knowledge with the community to receive the potential help and support back as a gratuity
These are just a few of the many benefits. You may also receive promotion through Paragon’s social media and forums as well as support from our content team.
How much does it cost to be published on Paragon Developers Portal?
We do not charge anything for your publications but we do thoughtfully sort out everything that comes into our inbox. So, even though the publication is free, we can’t guaranty that your stuff will be published. Anyway, we appreciate your efforts and in case your work demonstrates good potential, our editors will get in touch with you to polish your submission.