The following section provides a detailed description and technical characteristics of the Open Paragon Cloud Backup application microservices.
These microservices are designed to automate regular backup of individual files or entire volumes and combine the convenience and availability of the onsite backup with the safety of the offsite storage. These services also help to manage users, backups, cloud or offline storages, and more.
The Open PCB microservices include:
- Paragon.Microservices.Registry – microservice that is designed for user registration and authorization.
- Paragon.Microservices.AgentsCoordinator – this is a microservice that enables you to manage and control Open PCB agents.
- Paragon.Microservices.Communicator – helps notify the end-user of relevant events via WebSockets or other protocols.
- Paragon.Microservices.JobCoordinator – this is a part of event processing that provides interactions with Job Manager.
- Paragon.Microservices.Authority – microservice is designed to perform authorizations.
- Paragon.FileSystem.Inventory – is a microservice, responsible for storing information about user’s recovery points, cloud or local locations and activities
- Paragon.Microservices.Storage – service that enables storing information about storages, catalogs and backups.