- lzfse – Copyright (c) 2015-2016, Apple Inc. All rights reserved. https://github.com/lzfse/lzfse/blob/master/LICENSE
- zlib – Copyright (c) 1995-2017 Jean-loup Gailly and Mark Adler
- icu – Copyright (c) 1991-2019 Unicode, Inc. All rights reserved. https://www.unicode.org/copyright.html.
The main terms of the license usage are as follows.
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted (subject to the limitations in the disclaimer below) provided that the following conditions are met:
- Modification of the source code does not implement and/or enable the APFS write functionality.
- Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
- Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
- Neither the name of Paragon Software nor the names of its contributors may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software without specific prior written permission.
- The names “Paragon APFS SDK Pro” and “Paragon APFS SDK Community Edition” can be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software without limitations.