Write for us
We welcome our community members to contribute to our content. We appreciate really interesting articles, reviews, research works - just anything that can be helpful for our community. We've got the Community Blog where we can publish the stuff of our members.
We appreciate the author's hard work but we do strive for the best quality of everything we post on our Developers portal. So, once the topic is approved, you'll receive a lot of feedback and will be working closely with the editors, before we can publish the final piece.
Our guest article submission guidelines are on their way, we still receive your ideas and stuff via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Currently, we've got the capacity to answer almost anyone but the feedback may come with a little delay. Please, do not re-pitch us =) We'll get in touch with you if we consider this necessary.
What is the best piece of content for us
We publish articles with no less than 1,500 words volume. The more - the better. We also appreciate graphics and illustrations for the articles, especially we adore infographics and schemes. The best topics for our technical portal blog contains the following:
- Evergreen software development instructions and guides
- IT and software development news, updates, reviews and projects helpful for backup, cloud storage, disk management, file systems and databases.
- Cases when some type of software development issue has been solved with the detailed solution description.
- Innovative and game-changing open-source software solutions, applications or ideas.
All should be well-considered explorations of current and cutting-edge topics in the web industry.
How to submit an article
Email us your submission - email@example.com
You may submit a rough draft, a partial draft, or a short pitch (a paragraph or two summarizing your argument and why it matters to our readers) paired with an outline. The more complete your submission is, the better feedback we can give you. Keep in mind that we only accept original content—we do not publish anything that’s been published elsewhere (including on your blog).
The procedure of article submissions reviews is the following:
- We review your submission and determine if it is what we need.
- If it fits our current needs, the editor reviews and discusses it with the Pargon Portal team.
- The editor gets back with notes.
- Once you’ve addressed our corrections, send your revised draft back, so we could discuss it again.
- In case your article is accepted, we schedule it for publication. But beware, that we can’t give you a specific publication date until the article is polished and finalized to go live.