Hard Disk Manager (HDM) SDK is an extensible set of components that allow our HDM functionality to be embedded within your custom software applications. It is a great choice for Enterprise IT developers, system integrators, service providers (MSPs), independent software vendors (ISVs) and hardware manufacturers. With our HDM SDK, they can develop a standalone comprehensive solution or integrate it with an existing application.
HDM SDK main features
- Сommon C++ and C# libraries and wrappers
- Methodology, streamlined by Paragon for 25+ years
- Contains the extensive end-user product functionality (jump right to it)
- Provided with comprehensive technical documentation
- Trial period available APPLY NOW →
- White-labeled solution – you can develop under your own brand
- Fast time-to-market with low production and deployment overhead
- Integrates with 3rd party solutions on any stage of production
PARTITION STRUCTURE CONVERSION
FILE SYSTEMS CONVERSION
VIRTUAL CONTAINER OPERATIONS
HDM SDK package includes:
- hdmclientlib. This is a C++ wrapper for the HDM SDK. It provides the partitioning management functionality demonstration using the C++ interface.
- hdmclientapp. This is a C++ console application. Use and test the C++ wrapper for the HDM SDK in this application.
- hdmclientinteroplib. This is a C# wrapper for hdmclientlib. It provides an in-process implementation of the core API, loading its classes and calling for its methods.
- hdmclientinteropapp. This is a C# consoles application. Use and test the C# wrapper for the HDM SDK in this application. It contains the main entry point to example application and is responsible for operation parameters collection, operation status output, task scheduling in the thread pool and task scenario implementation.
- hdmclientinteropexlib. This is an additional C# library for multitasking, in case you need to run more than one process at the same time.
- hdmclientinteropagent. This is a C# process for a multitasking engine to use with a separate GUI and ENGINE threads. Includes an agent to create server-side objects and scheduling its listening method.
- Binary files:
- program – compiled .dll libraries, which contain CLI for testing purposes.
- bluescreen – compiled execution binary (.exe) for preOS functionality. C++ component for operations in bluescreen Windows mode.
- Drivers for low-level HDM SDK – hdmengine headers.
- Drivers for high-level C++ wrapper for HDM SDK – hdmclient headers.
To dive deeper into developing an application with our HDM SDK, please, proceed to our Developer Guides for С++ / С# respectively, which includes:
- Getting Started with the HDM SDK C++/C#
- Adding HDM Features to Your Solution
- Code Samples for Basic Partitioning Tasks
If you’d like to test our Paragon Hard Disk Manager SDK, please, refer to the inquiry form below: